Free golf medicine interactive event from Penn Sports Medicine and Penn Therapy & Fitness.
Wednesday, April 19 at 7:15 p.m.
Penn Therapy & Fitness
250 King of Prussia Road, Suite 100
Radnor, PA 19087
Learn from our Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)Certified medical professionals. The event includes:
- Group screening
- Slow-motion video golf swing analysis
- Golf injury education
- Body-swing connection education – learn how physical impairments are impacting your swing
- Question and answer session
- John Vasudevan, MD, CAQSM, Penn Sports Medicine; Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania
- Christopher T. Wickel, PT, DPT, Lead Physical Therapist
- Matthew Morris, PT, DPT, Physical Therapist
- Jeremy Gresh, PT, DPT, Lead Physical Therapist
For more information, please call 877-969-7342 or email [email protected].