Welcome to Good Shepherd Penn Partners | Penn Therapy & Fitness located in the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
At Penn Therapy & Fitness, you’ll receive dedicated, one-on-one time with your therapist. No two patients are alike, and so we work with you and your doctor to create a customized treatment plan based on your symptoms and goals.
We are located on the First Floor/One White, near the Gift Shop. To reach us:
- Enter the building from 34th Street.
- Via Escalator: Proceed up the escalator to the next floor.
- Turn right off the escalator. Walk through the connector past the Gift Shop.
- At the end of the hall, turn right. Good Shepherd Penn Partners | Penn Therapy & Fitness is directly ahead.
- Via Elevator: Turn right in the main lobby. Take the Ravdin elevators to the first floor.
- Off the elevator, take a right at the first hallway. Good Shepherd Penn Partners | Penn Therapy & Fitness is on your right.
Patient-Centered Care to Meet Your Goals
- Home exercise plan
- Therapeutic pain management
- Education about your condition
- Symptom management
Benefits of Therapy
- Reduce pain and stress
- Improve body mechanics and coordination
- Increase muscle strength and coordination
- Enhance physical well-being and health
- Maximize independence and quality of life
- Physical Therapy
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Joint Replacement
- Occupational Health
- Shoulder Pain
- Spine (Neck and Back)
- Sports Performance
Request an Appointment
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 877-969-7342 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields