As the official therapy provider for Penn Medicine, Penn Therapy & Fitness is here to support you with outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy. No two patients are alike, and so we work with you and your doctor to create a customized treatment plan based on your symptoms and goals.
Our therapists are clinical experts, many of whom have achieved advanced specialty certifications.
We offer 1:1 patient care throughout the Philadelphia region and New Jersey for a variety of conditions, including:
- General Neurology
- Movement Disorders/Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Pelvic Floor
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
Patient-Centered Care to Meet Your Goals
- Home exercise plan
- Therapeutic pain management
- Education about your condition
- Symptom management
Benefits and Expectations of Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Reduced pain and stress
- Improved body mechanics and increased muscle strength and coordination
- Enhanced physical well-being and health for better quality of life
- Home exercise program
- Collaborative approach to care that includes patients and families
“My therapists were with me every step of the way. Without the help of my therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness, I would still be a mess, still recovering, and still trying to get my body together so I could run.”
– Michelle G. former patient
What is Outpatient Rehabilitation?
- Occupational Therapy: Occupational therapy is specialized treatment that assists patients in performing daily activities necessary for independent living.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy uses exercise, physical activities, manual techniques, and various modalities to help restore strength and normal movement.
- Speech Language Pathology: Speech therapy uses specialized therapeutic techniques to diagnose and treat communication, cognition, and swallowing disorders.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Locations
We are strategically located where we can best meet your needs. Our outpatient therapy sites are often located near a Penn Medicine facility for your convenience.
Penn Therapy & Fitness accepts most major insurances.
All Outpatient Rehabilitation Services & Programs
Request an Appointment
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 877-969-7342 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields