At Penn Therapy & Fitness, you’ll receive individualized care from your therapist. No two patients are alike, and so we work with you and your doctor to create a customized treatment plan based on your symptoms and goals.
Our therapists are clinical experts, many of whom have achieved advanced specialty certifications.
Patient-Centered Care to Meet Your Goals
- Home exercise plan
- Therapeutic pain management
- Education about your condition
- Symptom management
Benefits and Expectations of Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Reduced pain and stress
- Improved body mechanics and increased muscle strength and coordination
- Enhanced physical well-being and health for better quality of life
- Home exercise program
- Collaborative approach to care that includes patients and families
“My therapists were with me every step of the way. Without the help of my therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness, I would still be a mess, still recovering, and still trying to get my body together so I could run.”
– Michelle G. former patient
What is Outpatient Rehabilitation?
- Occupational Therapy: Occupational therapy is specialized treatment that assists patients in performing daily activities necessary for independent living.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy uses exercise, physical activities, manual techniques, and various modalities to help restore strength and normal movement.
- Speech Language Pathology: Speech therapy uses specialized therapeutic techniques to diagnose and treat communication, cognition, and swallowing disorders.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Locations
Penn Therapy & Fitness offers outpatient therapy services at more than 25 convenient locations throughout the Philadelphia region and New Jersey.
Convenient Telehealth Appointments
Patients in need of outpatient physical, occupational, or speech therapy can communicate in real time with Penn Therapy & Fitness’ therapists through a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet, and participate in therapy, exercises, and other limited forms of treatment.
Telehealth video visits are covered by Medicare and most major insurances.
In addition to telehealth video visits, Penn Therapy & Fitness offers e-visits, which are guidance or consultation communications with therapists through a secure online portal.
All Outpatient Rehabilitation Services & Programs
Request an Appointment
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 877-969-7342 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields