Patient Resources & Forms
Admissions and Discharge
- Penn Medicine Rehabilitation
- Specialty Hospital at Rittenhouse
- Specialty Hospital at Rittenhouse Road to Discharge
- Getting Ready for your Stay: Penn Medicine Rehabilitation
Patient Bill of Rights
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice: Penn Medicine Rehabilitation
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices: Good Shepherd Penn Partners
- Health Information Exchanges
Request for Medical Records
- To obtain a copy of your medical records, email [email protected] or call 610-776-3285
- You can also obtain a copy of your medical records by filling out a medical record release form and faxing it to 610-776-3158.
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
Outpatient Rehabilitation New Patient Forms
In order to make better use of your time at Penn Therapy & Fitness, we have provided you with registration forms (New Patient Welcome Packet) to be printed and completed prior to arriving at your first appointment. This enables us to learn about your condition and how it affects your daily life, understand your overall health, track the effectiveness of your rehabilitation and accurately bill your insurance. Click the link below to download the Welcome Packet.
For more information or to request an appointment at one of our more than 20 outpatient locations, please call 877-969-7342.
New Patient Welcome Packet
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for trusting us with your care or the care of a family member.