Welcome to Penn Therapy & Fitness in Philadelphia (Pennsylvania Hospital), conveniently located at 330 S. 9th Street on the first floor.
At Penn Therapy & Fitness, you’ll receive dedicated, one-on-one time with your therapist. No two patients are alike, and so we work with you and your doctor to create a customized treatment plan based on your symptoms and goals.
Patient-Centered Care to Meet Your Goals
- Home exercise plan
- Therapeutic pain management
- Education about your condition
- Symptom management
Benefits of Therapy
- Reduce pain and stress
- Improve body mechanics and coordination
- Increase muscle strength and coordination
- Enhance physical well-being and health
- Maximize independence and quality of life
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Gait and Balance
- Low Vision
- Movement/ Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Vocal Dysfunction or Paralysis
Joan Levicoff, MA, CCC-SLP
Office Supervisor: Edlean Lee
Request an Appointment
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 877-969-7342 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields
Parking & Transportation
For your convenience, Penn Therapy & Fitness offers several parking options.
Valet Parking is available for patients and visitors of the Penn Neurological Institute building during our regular business hours.
- Access valet parking on 9th Street, near the corner of Pine Street
- Fee payable to the parking attendant:
- Cash only; $11.00 for 2 hours; $13.00 for 3 hours
Our parking lot is located at 8th and Delancey Street (on the left between Spruce and Pine)
- Fee: Credit cards accepted; $11.00 for 2 hours; $13.00 for 3 hours
- Step 1 – Enter lot, press the button on the kiosk machine, take a ticket and proceed to parking.
- Step 2 – Bring the parking ticket with you to the Penn Neurological Institute building. Present it to the valet attendant in the lobby to receive validation.
- Step 3 – Return to the parking lot and pay in the office on the first floor. Present your ticket at this time and you will receive the discounted parking rate.
Self-parking is available on the streets around Penn Therapy & Fitness. Please note that the majority of the streets now utilize Philadelphia Parking Authority payment kiosks. The green kiosk boxes are located on the curb side of sidewalks.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Pennsylvania Hospital is easily accessible by public transportation. The Market East Station (at 11th and Market Streets) serves the suburban regional rail lines and is a few blocks north of Penn Therapy & Fitness. In addition, many of the following public transportation routes are also within walking distance:
SEPTA (in Pennsylvania)
- Bus and trolley routes: 9, 12, 17, 21, 23, 27, 32, 33, 38, 42, 44, 47, 48, 61, 76, 90, C.
- Subway-surface routes: 10, 11, 13, 34, 36
- Subway lines: Broad Street Subway, Market-Frankford Elevated Line
PATCO High Speed Line (from New Jersey)
Penn Therapy and Fitness Rittenhouse is within walking distance of the 9th/10th and Locust Street station. This is the second PATCO stop in Center City when traveling from New Jersey. For more information, call 856.772.6900 in New Jersey or 215.922.4600 in Pennsylvania.
New Jersey Transit
- For information in New Jersey, call 800.582.5946.
- For information in Pennsylvania, call 215.569.3752.
Amtrak trains stop at 30th Street Station (30th and Market Streets). For information, call 800.872.7245.