Welcome to Penn Therapy & Fitness in Philadelphia (Spruce), conveniently located near Pennsylvania Hospital on Spruce Street.
At Penn Therapy & Fitness, you’ll receive dedicated, one-on-one time with your therapist. No two patients are alike, and so we work with you and your doctor to create a customized treatment plan based on your symptoms and goals.
Patient-Centered Care to Meet Your Goals
- Home exercise plan
- Therapeutic pain management
- Education about your condition
- Symptom management
Benefits of Therapy
- Reduce pain and stress
- Improve body mechanics and coordination
- Increase muscle strength and coordination
- Enhance physical well-being and health
- Maximize independence and quality of life
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Strengthening After Breast Cancer
Joan Levicoff, MA, CCC-SLP
Office Supervisor: Lisa Washington
Request an Appointment
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 877-969-7342 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields