Welcome to Penn Therapy & Fitness in Philadelphia (University City), conveniently located in the Penn Medicine University City medical facility.
No two patients are alike, and so we work with you and your doctor to create a customized treatment plan based on your symptoms and goals.
Penn Therapy & Fitness provides comprehensive treatment including exercise, therapy, education and injury prevention. Our therapists will work with you and your doctor to help you reach your rehabilitation goals and regain function, mobility and pain relief through a customized treatment plan.
Patient-Centered Care to Meet Your Goals
- Home exercise plan
- Therapeutic pain management
- Education about your condition
- Symptom management
Benefits of Therapy
- Reduce pain and stress
- Improve body mechanics and coordination
- Increase muscle strength and coordination
- Enhance physical well-being and health
- Maximize independence and quality of life
Our therapists are clinical experts who provide individualized care in the following areas:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Strengthening After Breast Cancer
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Women’s Pelvic Health
- Work Conditioning
Campbell McCormack, PT, MS, FMS, SFMA
Office Supervisor: Lorenzo G. Jones
Request an Appointment
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 877-969-7342 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields