This class will teach you about the role of the pelvic floor, the importance of coordinated breathing, and exercises to help alleviate your pain and discomfort. We will help you begin a practice of integrating pelvic floor awareness, movement and strength into your life.
Designed for Anyone Experiencing:
- Involuntary bladder or bowel leakage
- Leaking with cough, laugh, sneeze, physical activity or position changes
- Heaviness or discomfort in the lower pelvic region
Virtual Class Led By a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist
- Coordinated breathing
- Exercises and strategies to support the pelvic floor
- Increasing awareness, movement and strength into everyday life
Date & Time
5:30 – 7 p.m. on the third Thursday every fourth month starting in February 2023.
Due to COVID-19, the group meets virtually via BlueJeans videoconferencing.
To attend, please register by contacting [email protected].
Instructions for accessing BlueJeans and link to meeting will be provided in advance of class.
The class registration fee is $10. Click here to pay the fee online.
Please note – registrations entered less than 24 hours prior to the start of the class will not be processed in time. You will be registered for the next available class.