Low Vision Rehabilitation
Penn Therapy & Fitness occupational therapists have specialized training in the treatment of low vision. Our therapists teach you innovative ways to make life more manageable using the vision that you have.
Low Vision Rehabilitation Can Help Manage Conditions Related To Low Vision Including:
Our low vision specialized occupational therapists will work with you to create a treatment plan to maximize independence with low vision. We offer a variety innovative ways to make life more manageable with the vision you have.
- Degeneration due to aging
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular degeneration
Low Vision Rehabilitation Includes:
- An individualized vision testing to determine the current state of vision loss
- A plan for how you can improve ability to function at home
- Instructions for family members or caregiver participation
- Education on the best lighting
- Safety education
- Tips and tools to adapt your daily tasks
Outpatient Locations Offering Low Vision Rehabilitation
Penn Therapy & Fitness offers low vision rehabilitation at the following outpatient locations: