Running & Endurance Sports Program
The Penn Running and Endurance Sports Program is a collaboration between Penn Sports Medicine and Good Shepherd Penn Partners. This program is dedicated to caring for runners and other endurance athletes. Our goal is to accurately diagnose and treat both common and complex running injuries, as well as optimize recovery, prevent re-injury and improve overall performance in order to get you back to the sport you love.
This collaboration provides you with direct access to a diverse team of sports medicine experts including physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists, physical therapists and surgical specialists as needed.
As a patient of the Penn Running and Endurance Sports Program, you will receive:
- Access to experienced sports medicine physicians who have a personal passion for running
- Expert diagnosis and treatment for the full range of running conditions
- A continuum of care from diagnosis to treatment, through follow-up and rehabilitation
- High-quality treatment close to home
- Access to Penn Medicine surgical specialists and the Penn Center for the Female Athlete as needed
For more information or to scheduled an appointment, please call 977-937-PENN (7366) or request an appointment online.