1800 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Penn Medicine Rehabilitation is located at Penn Medicine Rittenhouse Campus.
Penn Medicine Rehabilitation is an inpatient rehabilitation unit of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, managed by Good Shepherd Penn Partners. Patients choose us for the innovative and specialized care we offer to help patients recover from conditions like stroke, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury and cancer. Our team of rehabilitation physicians, nurses, occupational, physical and speech therapists develop a comprehensive care plan just for you.
We are passionate about helping you get your life back; one step at a time.
Penn Medicine Rehabilitation Team
Our inpatient physical rehabilitation team includes highly skilled nurses and therapists who specialize in rehabilitation care, as well as physiatrists, hospitals, psychologists and other specialists within the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Pennsylvania Health System as needed. We are passionate about helping you get your life back; one step at a time.
Inpatient Rehabilitation at Penn Medicine Rehabilitation
Our goal is to get you back home safely, where you can return to doing the things you love. When your condition is complex it’s even more important to have the experience and connection to the best medicine in the region. We work with you to set goals and to create a comprehensive, unique plan designed to increase your functional independence as much as possible.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Services Provided
- 58 Spacious private rooms (18 rooms on a secure floor)
- A personalized care plan
- Around-the-clock, on-site Penn Medicine physician coverage
- At least 15 hours of therapy per week – generally three hours daily, five days a week
- Bedside Hemodialysis
- Collaborative communication with your physicians
- Electronic medical records through the Penn Medicine continuum of care
- Hands-on techniques and state-of-the-art technology
- Onsite Penn Medicine radiology, MRI, CT, vascular and ultrasound studies
- Outstanding nursing and therapy for individualized medical rehabilitation
Watch how the team at Penn Medicine Rehabilitation inspired Javon to get back on his feet and back to his everyday life.
Request a Tour
For more information about our inpatient rehabilitation or long-term acute care programs, or to request a tour of our facilities, please call 215-893-6570 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields