CLICK HERE for latest COVID information
Head and Neck Cancer Rehabilitation
Penn Therapy & Fitness offers specialized physical rehabilitation for patients with oral, head or neck cancer. By partnering with your radiation oncologist, otorhinolaryngologic and nutritionist, we provide personalized care from our experienced, multidisciplinary teams.
Our team-led approach facilitates improved quality of life during rehabilitation, and the skilled therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness provide clinical assessments of strength, range of motion, swallowing, voice and speech for people who have been diagnosed with a variety of head and neck cancers.
Head and Neck Cancer Rehabilitation Can Help With:
- Improvement of endurance
- Improvement of range of motion of affected limbs and/or trunk
- Improvement of strength
- Patient education for home exercise program
- Range of motion and strength training
Head And Neck Cancer Rehabilitation Services
- Education about activity modification
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Clinical evaluations of swallowing
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) program
- Multi-Dimensional Voice Analysis
- Passy Muir Valve evaluations
- Standardized cognitive and language testing
- VitalStim® Therapy with Experia unit
Head and Neck Cancer Locations
Our head and neck cancer rehabilitation services are offered at a variety of our outpatient locations, including:
Request an Appointment
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 877-969-7342 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields