CLICK HERE for latest COVID information
Strength After Breast Cancer
Our certified therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness work with treating breast cancer patients to help rebuild strength while educating about breast cancer-related conditions.
Strength After Breast Cancer is available for breast cancer survivors who have completed their cancer treatments. Ask your oncology clinician or physical therapist if you would benefit from this specialized treatment.
Conditions That Can Benefit From Strength After Breast Cancer Therapy
- Cancer fatigue
- Decrease of stamina and endurance
Strength After Breast Cancer Services
- Improve strength and body image
- Reduce body fat
- Lower risk of lymphedema progressing
- Lessen risk of lymphedema symptoms
Patient-Centered Therapy After Breast Cancer
You will receive an individualized treatment care plan provided by our physical therapists for breast cancer survivors.
Our therapists use a range of treatments for your care and rehabilitation, including:
- Assessment by a physical therapist, evaluating strength, range of motion and upper body issues
- Specialized care of any functional or mobility issues
- One-hour class on lymphedema and other long-term health risks
- Four one-hour group exercise classes
- Exercise program to continue at home or gym
Strength After Breast Cancer Locations
Request an Appointment
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 877-969-7342 or fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields